We offer Staffing Services to various IT Multinational organizations. We recruit for Contract, Contract to hire and Permanent positions in all skills from Entry level to Top Management for a broad range of clients across all industry verticals. We have a dedicated team who follow the best hiring practices and use the latest tools to search candidates for our clients in the least possible time.
Our Contract Staffing service helps our clients quickly ramp up project teams with as few or many qualified consultants to fill short term or long term needs. We employ innovative techniques to access the best talent on the current skill sets, emerging technologies, and next-generation trends.
One important part of Contract staffing is Project Based Staffing. We take complete responsibility for the total recruitment, screening, interview, and placement of all consultants on the project while the client maintains the day to day project management responsibilities.
We use different recruiting channels to source our candidates. These include
- 1. Job posting on Various Job Portals
- 2. Internet Recruiting
- 3. Sourcing from our Internal database
- 4. Incentive/Referral Programs
- 5. Searches through various Networking Sites like Jobzally, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- 6. Internal Networking and Redeployment
- 7. By getting in to alliance with our preferred partners
Contract to Hire Staffing
AAPTA Contract-to-Hire program enables our clients to fill a full-time position after an on-the-job performance evaluation. Contract-to-Hire services benefit both a client and the temporary employee who is seeking long-term employment. The process for candidate interviews, screening and recruitment are similar to that for a temporary employee, however, the candidate will have different long-term goals and interest and involvement in the company.
Permanent Staffing / Direct Hire
As the economy becomes more volatile, the only certainty is uncertainty. A lot of our clients have expressed interest in hiring permanent employees we have made a separate division for permanent placements.
We go through an in-depth understanding of the client’s job requirements, and then match that requirement with the skills of a candidate. We spend as much time as required in understanding each position before we begin our candidate search. We treat each search like a process and not as an event, expanding the candidate pool and providing a greater selection to clients.
We have an extensive database of candidates that we use to do a search in Direct Hire Placements. We just don’t rely on job boards or external sources but we do a lot of passive recruiting when it comes to critical search for our clients. Every candidate hired by our client has to go through a rigorous background check for which we have hired dedicated agencies who specialize in it.
- 1. Consistent and professional approach towards recruiting
- 2. Ability to source the right candidate in the shortest possible time through a wide network of pre-screened candidates
- 3. Ability to develop and implement customizable engagement processes to meet client's needs
- 4. Industry leading recruiting methodology training and technical understanding in the development of recruiters
- 5. Access to high end technology consultants to understand complex requirements
- 6. Process and Resource Capability to do high volume staffing